In addition to seeing another solid assortment of MMA clothing, gear and collectibles arrive during the past several days, making the week that much more enjoyable was WEC 51 which featured the return of Jose Aldo, Miguel Torres, The Korean Zombie and more. While Aldo proved to the world that he’s still the best fighter on the planet in the Featherweight division, WEC 51 managed to bring the heat once again with all kinds of action packed bouts.
Rounding out the week was the introduction of several new WEC 51 walkout tees, the kick-off of “Brocktober”, plus the latest installment in the always entertaining online documentary series titled “THE REEM” in honor of Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion Alistair Overeem.
With that in mind, let’s check out some of the most interesting highlights from the past few days in our latest FXF Weekly Roundup:
- FXF Editor Picks of the Week
- THE REEM: An Online Documentary
- FXF Spotlight: Brocktober
- WEC 51: Aldo vs. Gamburyan Walkout Shirt Recap
- UFC Unleashed Limited Edition Chuck Liddell Action Figure
- Dethrone x Jose Aldo WEC 51 Walkout Shirt
- UFC 119 Fighter Walkout Music Recap
- The Korean Zombie T-shirt Craze
- Ecko Unltd. MMA T-shirts
- FXF Top 5: Fight Shorts Worn at UFC 119