Got the knack for destroying knees? The special edition Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Submission Series highlights another top 10 technique with this new style honoring the nasty kneebar. Done up in a Brazilian color scheme which combines green with yellow accents and white graphics, the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Submission Series Kneebar Shirt sets the record straight on the painful maneuver with the technique illustrated on the front, and a breakdown of all the details on the back including application, diagnosis, recovery, rating, etc:
- Technique: Kneebar (Chave De Joelho)
- Fact: Attempting a Kneebar on foreign soil will cause turmoil
- Application: Trap the opponent’s leg between your legs, secure their heel, and thrust your hips through their knee. Don’t stop ’til it pops!
- Diagnosis: Hyperextension of the knee, resulting in tear of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Recovery: The quicker you tap, the sooner you’re back
- Preventative Measures: Study lesson 47 of the Blue Belt Stripe 1 course. Basically, get on top and avoid the pop!
- Submission Series: 8/10
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Submission Series Kneebar Shirt – CLICK HERE TO BUY