The latest technique tee to emerge from the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Submission Series pays tribute to the almighty Omoplata shoulder lock. Arriving alongside similar styles like the Guilhotina and the rest of the Submission Series Shirts, this royal colored Jiu-Jitsu tee showcases the submission in action on the front, along with the following list flowing down the back which details the application, preventative measures, diagnosis, recovery time, overall rating and more:
- Technique: Omoplata
- Translation: Shoulder Blade
- Application: Get your foot in front of your opponent’s face, rotate your body, sit up, invert your legs, drive your body weight forward.
- Note: Funny name, major pain.
- Diagnosis: Complete rotator cuff rupture and multi-directional dislocation of the shoulder.
- Recovery Time: You don’t want to know.
- Preventative Measures: Roll early or tap quickly.
- Submission Series: 7/10
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Submission Series Omoplata Shirt – CLICK HERE TO BUY