As we get set to step back inside the TUF house with Season 12 of The Ultimate Fighter: Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck kicking off this week, along with UFC Fight Night 22: Marquardt vs. Palhares going down at the same time, let’s recap some of the highlights from the past week in the world of Mixed Martial Arts clothing & culture.
In addition to the first pay-per-view showing of Shark Fights that took place this weekend, with a wild card that featured former UFC veterans Keith Jardine, Houston Alexander and Paul Daley, this week also brought some major news with the announcement of TapouT, Silver Star and HITMAN Fight Gear being bought by Authentic Brands Group LLC.
Time to get your week-end fix by checking out the following links to some of the hottest topics to hit the MMA scene over the course of the past seven days in our latest FXF Weekly Roundup:
- Tapout x Houston Alexander Shark Fights 13 Walkout Shirt
- Sneak Peek: DeathClutch x Brock Lesnar UFC 121 Walkout T-shirt
- FXF Editor Picks of the Week
- UFC Presents WEC: Aldo vs. Faber DVD & Blu-ray
- Sneak Peek: Iron Star x Melvin Guillard UFC 119 Walkout T-shirt
- TapouT Radio: Punkass and Skrape Discuss the Sale of TapouT
- TapouT, Silver Star and HITMAN Fight Gear Sold to Authentic Brands Group LLC
- VXRSI x MiddleEasy T-shirt Contest – Top 20 Picks