Searching for some of the UFC 152 entrance songs that were heard during fighter walkouts from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada? Following the UFC light heavyweight title bout between Jon “Bones” Jones and Vitor Belfort, here’s a quick recap of some of the walkout music that was chosen for fighter entrances including main card song selections and a few tunes that were played during the prelims. Sticking with his usual “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent to kick off his walkout, Jonny Bones chose to transition into Bob Marley’s classic “Could You Be Loved” this time around, while “The Phenom” once again went with the heavy-hitting “300 Violin Orchestra” by Jorge Quintero. Other songs included Michael Bisping’s signature “Song 2” by Blur, along with tracks from Ted Nugent, AC/DC, DMX and T.I. Trying to figure out who walked out to what? Check out the list of UFC 152 entrance songs below.
UFC 152 Entrance Music:
- Jon Jones: “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent into “Could You Be Loved” by Bob Marley
- Vitor Belfort: “300 Violin Orchestra” by Jorge Quintero
- Demetrious Johnson: “Yeah Ya Know” by T.I.
- Joseph Benavidez: “Stranglehold” by Ted Nugent
- Michael Bisping: “Song 2” by Blur
- Brian Stann: “Diamond Eyes” by Shinedown
- Roger Hollett: “Ruff Ryders’ Anthem” by DMX
- Igor Pokrajac: “Back in Black” by AC/DC
- TJ Grant: “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake
- Seth Baczynski: “Cinderella Man” by Eminem
- Simeon Thoresen: “Blow Me Away” by Breaking Benjamin
- Mitch Gagnon: “Bleed It Out” by Linkin Park
- Walel Watson: “Who Gon Stop Me” by Jay-Z and Kanye West