Hunting down some of the walkout songs that were heard at UFC 145? Following the light heavyweight title bout that went down between Jon “Bones” Jones and “Suga” Rashad Evans, here’s a list of some of the UFC 145 entrance songs that were played during fighter walkouts, including music selections by Jones, Evans, Rory MacDonald, Che Mills, and a few of the other main and preliminary card fighters. Although not all of the night’s walkouts were shown, check out some of the UFC 145 entrance songs that were played in Atlanta including tracks by Immortal Technique, Pinchers, Travis Barker, Machine Gun Kelly and more.
UFC 145 Entrance Music:
- Jon Jones: “God Gave Me Style” by 50 Cent into “The Champ is Here” by Jadakiss
- Rashad Evans: “The Point of No Return” by Immortal Technique
- Rory MacDonald: “Runnin” by Tupac & The Notorious B.I.G.
- Che Mills: “Bandelero” by Pinchers
- Travis Browne: “Let’s Go” by Travis Barker
- Chad Griggs: “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” by Charlie Daniels
- Matt Brown: “Rise of the Machines” by Jedi Mind Trick
- Stephen Thompson: “Invincible” by Machine Gun Kelly feat. Ester Dean
- Keith Wisniewski: “Good Ole Boys Like Me” by Don Williams
- Chris Clements: “Rockin’ Robin” by Bobby Day
- Marcus Brimage: “This Tha City” by Pastor Troy
- Maximo Blanco: “Pump It” by The Black Eyed Peas