Searching for some of the songs heard during walkouts at the Saitama Super Arena? We’ve got you covered once again with this UFC 144 Entrance Music recap including walkout songs selected by Frankie Edgar, Ben Henderson, Rampage Jackson and the rest of the main card fighters. As usual, the selection of songs offered a bit of everything including Rage Against the Machine, The Notorious B.I.G., Kid Rock, and even the PRIDE FC theme music heard during Rampage’s co-main event walkout. Ready to relive the UFC’s return to Japan? Check out some of the UFC 144 entrance songs below for your full fix of fight music.
UFC 144 Entrance Music:
- Frankie Edgar: “Kick in the Door” by The Notorious B.I.G.
- Ben Henderson: “Awesome God” by R-Swift
- Quinton Jackson: “PRIDE FC Theme”
- Ryan Bader: “Imperial March Remix” by Rage Against the Machine
- Cheick Kongo: “Creature Ratee” by Casey
- Yoshihiro Akiyama: “Con Te Partiro” by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
- Jake Shields: “Renegades of Funk” by Rage Against the Machine
- Yushin Okami: “Rising” by Yoshida Brothers
- Tim Boetsch: “American Bad Ass” by Kid Rock
- Hatsu Hioki: “Moonlight Shadows” by DDR
- Bart Palaszewski: “Enemy in Me” by Vains of Jenna
- Joe Lauzon: “Move” by Thousand Foot Krutch