If you’re trying to figure out which UFC 135 entrance songs were played during the fighter walkouts in Denver, Colorado, here’s a complete rundown of all the songs that were used to pump up Jon Jones, Rampage Jackson, Josh Koscheck and the rest of the UFC 135 fighters during their walkouts to the Octagon. Once again serving up a diverse dose of fight music from artists such as Diddy – Dirty Money, Kid Rock, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more, here’s your chance to get your fix of all your favorite walkout tunes by checking out the UFC 135 entrance song track list below.
UFC 135 Entrance Music:
- Jon “Bones” Jones: “Coming Home” by Diddy – Dirty Money & Skylar Grey
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson: “I Ain’t Going Back to Jail” by Project Pat
- Matt Hughes: “A Country Boy Can Survive” by Hank Williams Jr.
- Josh Koscheck: “Higher Ground” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Ben Rothwell: “Burn it to the Ground” by Nickelback
- Mark Hunt: “I Need a Doctor” by Dr. Dre
- Travis Browne: “Let’s Go” by Travis Barker
- Nate Diaz: “Ballad of a Dead Souljah” by 2Pac
- Takanori Gomi: “Scary” by The Mad Capsule Market
- Junior Assuncao: “Burning Heart” by Survivor
- Eddie Yagin: “American Badass” by Kid Rock
- Cole Escovedo: “Won’t Back Down” by Eminem
- Takeya Mizugaki: “Numb” by Linkin Park
- Ricardo Romero: “Slow and Low” by Beastie Boys