One of the most highly anticipated UFC events of the year, UFC 124: St-Pierre vs. Koscheck 2 made all kinds of noise with a fight card stacked with bad blood, boos, feuds and a rematch that resulted in UFC Welterweight Champion Georges St-Pierre successfully defending his title against Josh Koscheck. With a crowd of 23,000 fans at the Bell Center all riled up and cheering on the hometown hero, here’s a recap of the walkout songs heard blasting through the speakers as the main card fighters made their way to the Octagon, including tunes by Kanye West, DMX, CCR and more.
To re-live the experience in its entirety, be sure to check out all the latest fight gear that was worn to the cage with the UFC 124 Walkout T-shirts recap including styles worn by GSP, Koscheck, Stefan Struve, Sean McCorkle and the rest of the main card competitors.
- Georges St-Pierre: “Ça Fait Mal” [Remix] by La Fouine (feat. Sefyu & Soprano)
- Josh Koscheck: “Higher Ground” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Stefan Struve: “Cryin’ Like a Bitch” by Godsmack
- Sean McCorkle: “All I Do Is Win” by DJ Khaled (feat. T-Pain, Ludacris and Rick Ross)
- Jim Miller: “Bad Moon Rising” by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Charles Oliveira: “Testify” by Rage Against the Machine
- Joe Stevenson: “Beggin” by Madcon
- Mac Danzig: “Astro Zombies” by Misfits
- Thiago Alves: “Big Things Poppin” (Do It)” by T.I.
- John Howard: “Here Comes the Boom” by DMX, Sean Paul and Mr. Vegas