UFC 101: Declaration showcased a variety of new clothing styles from top MMA clothing brands including Tapout, Silver Star and RVCA. Highlights from the night’s action saw BJ Penn successfully defend his UFC Lightweight Championship by choking out top contender Kenny Florian and Anderson Silva knocking out Forrest Griffin with a lightning fast punch that left Griffin and UFC fight fans around the world dazed and amazed. The main card featured a stacked event filled with grueling fights and knockout gear.
Which MMA clothing brands took top honors at UFC 101? FighterXFashion.com gives first place to Tapout for sponsoring five of the main card’s fighters including Johny Hendricks, Amir Sadollah, Shane Nelson, Aaron Riley, and Kenny Florian. Other top nods go to Silver Star for the signature t-shirt worn by devastating striker Anderson “The Spider” Silva, and RVCA for outfitting BJ Penn and his entire camp in the RVCA Penn State Team Hawaii shirts.
Here is a full recap of the MMA clothing brands worn by each fighter on the UFC 101 main card:
- Shirt: Tapout Kenny Florian Black Label Signature series T-shirt
- Shorts: Tapout fight shorts
- Headwear: Tapout baseball hat
- Shirt: Tokyo Five Walk Out T-shirt
- Shirt: Punishment Athletics Hawaiian Pride T-shirt
- Shorts: Punishment Athletics fight shorts
- Headwear: Punishment Athletics baseball hat
- Shirt: Warrior International Kurt Pellegrino signature T-shirt
- Shorts: Warrior International fight shorts